Named after the Gilgit-Baltistan massif in northern Pakistan, this 500 m² chalet is right next to the Cospillot ski run and looks out at the 3 Valleys’ snowy peaks. With 5 bedrooms for up to 10 people and decorated in soft shades of off-white, caramel and ivory, Karakoram offers stunning accommodation.
- Level 1 Mezzanine: 1 bedroom with a bathroom, toilet, walk-in wardrobe, desk and balcony.
- Level 0: Private entrance - 2 living room areas - Fireplace - Large bay windows - Bar - Piano - Dining room - Fitted kitchen - Large balcony.
- Level -1: 4 bedrooms, each with a bathroom, toilet, walk-in wardrobe, desk and balcony.
- Level -2: Ski room - Waterfall swimming pool with counter-current - Living room -
- Home cinema - Shower - Toilet - Terrace.